FAQ + advice
- For your specific questions, our product specialists from spring techno are waiting for your call. However, please check first to see if your question is already answered on this page.
- What is the cost of VECTORBULL?
- Futures Realtime Edition: Euro 1249.00 (including taxes). The price includes the automatic supply with realtime-data for the markets for at least 60 months.
- Stocks Edition: Euro 499.00 (including taxes). Data is provided from closing prices (End of Day) for at least 60 months automatically.
- I am using the Realtime version, but do not want intraday trading. What settings should I make?
- Set the cycle time on "Daily". In this case, each evening you will get order recommendations for the next day based on end-of-day rates. These orders you can place with your broker.
- Is VECTORBULL a chart program?
- You can see the charts of your selectetd market scenarios on the screen, but this visualisation serves only as additional information. The important information is the output of the vector analysis: the order recommendations and market trends (Stocks Edition). VECTORBULL is software for the analysis of charts.
- What stock exchange rates are required for the operation of the program?
- You do not need any additional data supply. VECTORBULL automatically connects to its server to retrieve all necessary historical and realtime data. The supply of realtime data is done by using a dedicated server of SPRING TECHNO, which also is used to provide the realtime data for our client portfolios. VECTORBULL includes a 60-months guarantee for the supply of data.
- Why does VECTORBULL not show indicators and ways to draw in the chart?
- The algorithm is designed for its sole task: the identification and analysis of chart formations. These are the base for the generation of trend and order informations. Thus, VECTORBULL provides information not available in any chart software. A chart display is not really necessary, it is for guidance only.
- Can the program work as a plug-in for other chart related software?
- No. VECTORBULL is a seperate program with its own data supply, which works totally independent of other software.
- I have tried the demo version of VECTORBULL realtime version and would now like to buy it. What do I do?
- Go to the homepage of VECTORBULL (http://www.vectorbull.com/eng) and select "Prices and Order". There you can acquire the activation for permanent use of the software.
- I want to install and operate VECTORBULL on a second computer. Is that possible?
- Yes. Install VECTORBULL on as many computers as you want. Please note, however, that with your login to the data supply server, you cannot simultaneously operate VECTORBULL on multiple computers.
- What payment methods do you provide for the activation?
- The payment processing is done by share* it!, where you can create your free account within a few minutes. All details about share* it! can be found here.
|Buy now VECTORBULL Realtime edition!||Buy now VECTORBULL Stocks Edition!|
spring techno GmbH & Co. KG
Tailored Financial Solutions
Hermann-Köhl-Str. 7, 28199 Bremen, Germany
|VECTORBULL - trading one step ahead!|